Working at Healthera
Young Cambridge Company
Healthera was founded by three Cambridge alumni to solve Healthcare industry's top puzzles. The company forged partnership with leading pharmacy IT providers and large chain pharmacies, and was awarded contracts from NHS.
Make A Difference
We believe that Healthera can make a real difference to the health technology sector, taking some of the strain off the NHS and making it much easier for patients to get advice.
Opportunities For Growth
Healthera is continuously growing and our team is always expanding. There are many opportunities to pitch your ideas and have a real impact on the company.
*No recruiters please*
Be part of our exciting and agile team to grow and develop our innovative solution for medicine adherence. You will be working on the front-end as well as the back-end of the codebase that serves the entire Healthera ecosystem, and you are a craftsman that brings important details to perfection.
- Design and build advanced application for the Healthera system
- Collaborate with in-house mobile development team
- Unit-test for robustness, edge cases, usability, reliability
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or related subject is preferred
- At least 2 years software development experience in industry
- Proficiency in Node.JS
- Experience in developing RESTful APIs
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Proficiency in verbal and written technical communication
You've got more?
- Familiar with Cassandra and ElasticSearch
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Previous experience with JIRA
- Experience with security measures in backend system
What we are offering
- Highly competitive salary
- Great, serviced office in central Cambridge
- Experienced product team, fun working environment
- Own a product from start to finish and see the difference you make