Working at Healthera
Young Cambridge Company
Healthera was founded by three Cambridge alumni to solve Healthcare industry's top puzzles. The company forged partnership with leading pharmacy IT providers and large chain pharmacies, and was awarded contracts from NHS.
Make A Difference
We believe that Healthera can make a real difference to the health technology sector, taking some of the strain off the NHS and making it much easier for patients to get advice.
Opportunities For Growth
Healthera is continuously growing and our team is always expanding. There are many opportunities to pitch your ideas and have a real impact on the company.
*No recruiters please*
Senior Android Developer
We’re looking for someone to disrupt the healthcare industry with a trailblazing mobile app. Build and grow Healthera - the modern digital one stop shop for medication management and patient engagement. With an exciting roadmap ahead - you’ll be everything but bored.
- Design and build advanced application for the Android platform
- Collaborate with web development team
- Work with our in-house developed API’s
- Unit-test for robustness, edge cases, usability, reliability
What we are looking for
- At least 3 years experience in native Android development.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or related subject is preferred
- Have worked on at least one published Android app
- Strong sense of good mobile user experience
- Experience with unit and UI test
- Experience with Web API interaction and JSON
- Familiar with App submission process
- Preferably knowledge of other mobile development platforms
- Experience with database
- Experience with CI/CD system
- Experience with App performance profiling
What we are offering
- Highly competitive salary
- Share options in fast growing start-up
- Nice office environment in central Cambridge