Common Side Effects - more than 1 in 100 people
- Tinnitus (Ringing Sound)
- Feeling dizzy or tired
- Feeling confused
- Blurred vision
If you’re experiencing any of these symptoms and they do not go away, you should contact your GP or pharmacist who will be able to offer advice or a more suitable medication for your condition.
Serious Side Effects - call 111 or visit 111.nhs.uk
If you experience any of the following side effects, it’s important to seek immediate medical attention by calling 111 or visiting 111.nhs.uk
- Stomach ulcers: Severe indigestion, heartburn, stomach pain, nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea can occur
- Stomach or gut perforation and bleeding: Vomiting blood, blood in the stool, and black or tar-like stool may be signs of this serious condition
- Kidney damage or infection: Blood in the urine, lower back pain and difficulty urinating
- Jaundice: A yellowish tinge to the whites of the eyes or skin, dark urine, and pale-coloured stools
- Agranulocytosis: Regular sore throats, nosebleeds and infections
- Anaemia: Feeling faint, tired or short of breath
- Inflamed pancreas: Symptoms of this condition may include fever, stomach pain and nausea.
Get Your Naproxen Online from Your Local Pharmacy
If you’ve been prescribed naproxen to treat an existing condition, you can now place your prescription order online using the Healthera app for collection or home delivery.
Setting up your prescription takes less than two minutes and supports your local community pharmacy!
To get started, simply click the button below: