It was great meeting you all
Cold, wet and windy, several staffers from the Cambridge Healthera office packed cars up one Saturday afternoon. Armed with pamphlets, demo stations and chocolates, we hit the road on route to The Pharmacy Show 2018 at the NEC, Birmingham.
We connect pharmacies and patients so it seems fitting that we should be proudly speaking to the finest pharmacists in the country.
Healthera is an easy app to use so, on brand, our stand wasn’t flashy or complicated, just enthusiastic colleagues, a few demo stations and several buckets of chocolates. We were blown-away with how many keen pharmacists made bee-lines to our stand as they’d heard about our app via friends, colleagues and (more importantly) their patients. New and existing valued customers alike were flocking to our stand to hear about our new features and benefits. As a company obsessed with patient care, it’s heart-warming to see so many pharmacists keen to bring their pharmacies into the 21st century by giving their patients access to their pharmacy services from their smartphones.
In the unlikely event that you missed us on stand PE13, you can still have a chat and demo from one of our friendly colleagues by requesting a call-back.
We packed up on Monday and headed back to base with hundreds of new customers and at least half of the chocolate in our bellies. Rest assured, we’re not relaxing – we’re following up with each and every person who came to visit us. We may not leave the office for a while.
Time to start planning for the 2019 show.
Why partner with Healthera?
- On average, 10 minutes saved per manage repeat prescriptions and a drastic reduction in incoming phone calls.
- Healthera pharmacies generated on average 17% more clinical service bookings in one month compared to non-Healthera pharmacies.
- Healthera could increase patient adherence by 7.9%.
- 90% reduction in cases of patients dropping off of their medication.
- A typical patient would likely order 3 more times per year that they would otherwise forget.
Request a call-back now.
Back to Blog