- To set medicine alarms, first tap the blue bubble at the bottom right of the Healthera home screen, titled ‘add a new medicine.’
- Then you have an option, to either scan the barcode on the medicine or to enter the medicine name manually.
- Select which days you are taking the medicine, you can select daily (for every day), every other day, every certain number of days or once a week.
- Input the number of times per day you need to take your medicine, and in the next box select the specific times you want your alarm set and the number of pills/doses you need to take each time.
- Finally, select the date you would like to start your reminders, then tap next to review your medicine entry.
Back to Help