As part of our ongoing commitment to bring our pharmacy partners the best service possible, we are always working on ways to enhance our offering. As you may know, last month we launched Healthera Edition, a customisable upgrade to the Healthera platform. Among other things, Edition allows you to retain your pharmacy’s branding and better market to your patients.
Following on from this popular release, we are now rolling out an exciting new feature within the Connect platform which will help you to bring more of your existing patients on board with the Healthera app.
The new mass invite feature is designed to make the process of onboarding your patients far easier. Instead of inviting patients one by one, via the text or email feature in the Connect platform, now you can mass upload your entire patient base.
This new feature will greatly increase the speed at which you can onboard patients at your pharmacy and make the process easier to manage. Any additional or one-off invites can still be carried out in the usual way, either via text or email.
How Does it Work?
- Log in to Connect™
- On the right top corner, click the Mass Invite button
- From the pop-up, at the right top corner, click on “Download CSV Template”
- Open the downloaded CSV template
- Fill in the table, ensuring the right information belongs to the right column
- Once filled, re-upload the CSV file on the same pop-up by clicking on the “Upload File” button
- Once uploaded, read the terms and conditions and click the “Agree & Proceed” Button
- Notify the training team once complete, using the chat bubble within the Connect™ platform
*Please note, we currently only support CSV files for Mass Invite.
We are dedicated to providing an excellent service and we always welcome your feedback. If there are certain features you would like to see being rolled out in the Healthera ecosystem then please let us know! You can contact us at email@example.com